Hundred percent pure date syrup that is an excellent all-natural sweetener, and a great healthy substitute for white sugar.
– Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes or French toast.
– Dollop on greek yogurt or make ice cream!
– Mix in smoothies, shakes or coffee for a hint of sweetness
– Add to roasted veggies like carrots or Brussels sprouts
– Use as replacement for processed sugar or honey when cooking or baking.
When baking, try replacing 1 cup sugar with 3/4 cup Date Syrup and decrease any other liquid by 25%
– High in antioxidants and trace minerals.
– Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles.
– More potassium, magnesium, iron & phosphorus than honey or maple syrup.
– Nutrients are concentrated, providing more than 3% potassium*, 1% calcium* and 2% magnesium* in each tablespoon. *Based on Recommended Dietary Allowance